Friday, December 29, 2006

Aren't Knitters Nice?

A while ago, I was whining and moaning about the weather, the light (or lack therof) and the Black Dog being all over me. Lixie (no stranger to the Black Dog herself) was most sympathetic and asked if there was anything she could do. I, of course, replied (tongue half in my cheek), "Send yarn!".

Guess what arrived this morning?



The complete "Don't let the Black Dog get you down" package.

Some fun little magnets to help me express my mood (that's if the flinging of cushions and banging of household items hasn't already given the game away);



some postcards with beautiful pictures of yarn, yarn and more yarn - two of each design thoughtfully provided so I can send one and keep one;



Issue 2 of "Proud to be Crafty", wherein articles by Ruth of Woolly Wormhead fame, and Mary-Lou's patterns for fab flowers; last, but by no means least:

a skein of the most beautifully soft hand-spun angora ("bunny fluff") from Tess at Silkwood.



Lixie, I can't thank you enough.

Aren't Knitters Nice?

No comments: