Friday, December 29, 2006

Did I miss a week (or two)?

I honestly do not know how the time seems to slip through my fingers - worse than money, worse than a slippery eel.

I haven't been doing a great deal of knitting. Cooking and keeping the peace have been much more important of late. I have cooked. I have kept the peace. Christmas has passed off without incident and a good time was had by all.

Here's "Back Field Saturday" again. (Yes, I know it's not Saturday - it's not sunny either, but there you go.)




This time, we have a horse.

Things do change, ever so slightly, in the Rural Backwater.

New Year's Resolution?

a) No list of "What I knitted this year" (that's a promise).

b) More regular blogging (ditto).

2 comments:

samiha.qureshi@gmail.com said...

What a tranquil scene. I love the country and would like to retire there (a long way off, unfortunately).

allisonmariecat said...

Lovely! Happy new year, by the way.