Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Going for Gold

Between the Jubilee and the Olympics it's wall to wall Union flags over here.  I'm trying to avoid the worst of the madness but when I saw this I was seriously tempted.

#1 daughter is egging me on; she's also invited all her friends to come over and see the Olympic torch go right past our house.

I've also been co-opted (though if truth be told, I was a volunteer) into making some "athletes" for the window of my LYS.


This is Sandra, lounging about in the garden between training sessions.  So far she has no kit (or even a face) but I think she's going to be an ice dancer.

There would have been a picture of the back field but when I went out to take one the batteries in the camera died.  Inserting my new "ready to use" rechargeables, I was faced with "Battery Empty".  Very Little Helps.

No comments: